Condemned Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espresso - Archer

3 posters

Go down

Espresso - Archer Empty Espresso - Archer

Post  Espresso Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:08 pm

Character Name : Espresso

Character Class : Archer

Character Level : 24

Have you played Archlord before? If so where and to which level ? Yes, Evengarda, 31 Knight

Were you recommended to the guild by a current member, if so who ? No

Do you agree to the requirements of the guild ? Yes

Why would you like to be part of the guild? I saw your recruitment post and I've seen Plox around on the forums so I assumed he's very dedicated. I'm looking to join a dedicated group of players to have fun with whatever activity is at hand. Basketball

Espresso

Back to top Go down

Espresso - Archer Empty Re: Espresso - Archer

Post  Autumn Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Espresso wrote:
I've seen Plox around on the forums so I assumed he's very dedicated.

Plox is a dedicated forum troll. cyclops

Autumn
Muffin's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  espresso Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:26 pm

Im temp banned from teh stupid shop... I didnt even do anything wrong but i have to wait until clickandbuy fixes things. So dumb...

espresso

Back to top Go down

Post  Plox Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:03 am

-App will be reviewed and you will be given a response shortly
Laughing
Plox
Plox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Espresso - Archer Empty $$

Post  espresso Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Im making a temporary account while I wait for my main to be unbanned. CAn you guys help me xfer items/gold when my main account is unbanned?

espresso

Back to top Go down

Post  espresso Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:46 am

did I make the clan? I should have my account back today!

espresso

Back to top Go down

Espresso - Archer Empty yo

Post  essss Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:29 am

Im just wondering if I got accepted. I have a new account and my name is Isomer, 35 archer. (Started yesterday night)

Also, im wondering if anyone is interested in selling my CC items for real money via paypal. I can send you money on paypal for a much larger rate than the cash shop. I post it here cause I cant post this on the archlord forums. If you are interested, reply here and we can talk over ventrilo. (I will pay good money for CC items. You will be able to get even more chantra for just a little time out of your way)

essss

Back to top Go down

Post  Searinox Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:15 am

Noticed this was written on the 9th hehe, but if still not accepted - here comes.

espresso wrote:Im making a temporary account while I wait for my main to be unbanned. CAn you guys help me xfer items/gold when my main account is unbanned?[/i]
espresso wrote:Im temp banned from teh stupid shop... I didnt even do anything wrong but i have to wait until clickandbuy fixes things. So dumb...

Care to elaborate this? Talking about CC shop? Problems with ClickandBuy meaning you reached your limit?

If you have problems using ClickandBuy have a chat with them to increase the limits on your acount. Usually the limit is 30$ per 48 hours / 200$ per 1 week.

1. Trading items, cc or regular, with cash is not allowed, and personally if I dont know you or your reason I'd report you immediately.
2. Transfer of items is no problem, just whisper. Though you could just mail the items to your other char as well.

essss wrote:Im just wondering if I got accepted. I have a new account and my name is Isomer, 35 archer. (Started yesterday night)

Also, im wondering if anyone is interested in selling my CC items for real money via paypal. I can send you money on paypal for a much larger rate than the cash shop. I post it here cause I cant post this on the archlord forums. If you are interested, reply here and we can talk over ventrilo. (I will pay good money for CC items. You will be able to get even more chantra for just a little time out of your way)

Wait for an officer to reply to your post and you'll get a response, dont bother to "Request to join" the guild - already 200 people doing that. Just wait for an invite from Plox, if you already have requested to join you are shown as "Player already in a guild".

Btw to be fair, I know archers are the games biggest CC drains - I play one myself so I should know by now - but its not really exceeding the 200$ a week amount so paypal is not really needed unless you are blocked from ClickandBuy. I do not approve of buying gold from shops, and I sure hope the rest of the guild follows me on that, so if you cant use clickandbuy.. tough luck.. farm gold, not hard after you hit 50 and can start farming elites/elemental mobs for stones and such. Personally I dont mind people selling a few k CC a week but I mean selling for tens of millions of gold is just the same as from the shops if you ask me.

</rant>

Espresso wrote:Character Name : Espresso

Character Class : Archer

Character Level : 24

Have you played Archlord before? If so where and to which level ? Yes, Evengarda, 31 Knight

Were you recommended to the guild by a current member, if so who ? No

Do you agree to the requirements of the guild ? Yes

Why would you like to be part of the guild? I saw your recruitment post and I've seen Plox around on the forums so I assumed he's very dedicated. I'm looking to join a dedicated group of players to have fun with whatever activity is at hand. Basketball

You see a person on the forums and assume he's very dedicated? Hehe, well nice. How about telling something about yourself? I know it will probably be enough though proper applications are always appreciated, though as you can see on the other applications there are no such thing as a proper application in any of the other applicant posts either.
Searinox
Searinox
Muffin's Slave

http://www.andreask.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum