Condemned Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 53 Ele

Go down

Level 53 Ele Empty Level 53 Ele

Post  Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 am

Character Name : Synful

Character Class : Ele

Character Level : 53

Have you played Archlord before? If so where and to which level ? Evengarda lvll 73 Mage

Were you recommended to the guild by a current member, if so who ? Not recommended, friends with muffins

Do you agree to the requirements of the guild ? yes

Why would you like to be part of the guild?
I like to be part of an elite force of players. I have a good amount of experience in the game, and still learning new things. I am set up for voice and like to make friends through games like these, I played Counter-Strike 1.6 religiously and was sponsored by Nvidia, went to CPL winter 2004 and was probably some of the most fun I have had in a Video game. I enjoy this game very much and like the members in this guild. I like to gain friends from these experiences. I would like to help further this guild in this game and make it one of the best and most memorable guilds ever known. I am full CC and i donate as much as I can afford. I dont know what else you want me to put here, but any questions you need answered just let me know Smile

Back to top Go down