Condemned Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to condemned

2 posters

Go down

Application to condemned Empty Application to condemned

Post  Elementa Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 am

Character Name : Elementalangel

Character Class :Moonelf Elementalist

Character Level :26 (atm)

Have you played Archlord before? If so where and to which level ? no, however i am currently very active and i am learning alot from one of your members Very Happy

Were you recommended to the guild by a current member, if so who ? I was recommended to the guild by Searinox Smile

Do you agree to the requirements of the guild ? I agree to all the requirements of the guild and i do have ventrilo so that wont be an issue to get to know me better Smile. The only problem i understand will be my level but i am grinding alot with Nila (Searinox's alt) so i shouldnt be a low level for to long.

Why would you like to be part of the guild? I am currently in Elysium (guild made by Seari) and i was talkin to him about the guild condemned when i was playing my archer (low level) and i discussed how i dislike my guild (LostSoul). I then asked about how active the guild is and how helpful they are. Your guild sounded exactly what i was looking for and so i am currently grinding hard to meet the level requirements. Condemned seems helpful and a very friendly guild and that is the main reason i would like to join because i know you would help if i was in trouble at any time.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application.

Elementa

Back to top Go down

Application to condemned Empty Re: Application to condemned

Post  Insaneblackstar Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:35 am

nice aplication, keep on lvling, and maybe Plox will think about it, so maybe I'll see you in guild
(btw. if you need help, just ask me)
grz Insablackstar lvl60 elementalist Smile
Insaneblackstar
Insaneblackstar
Muffin's Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Searinox Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:01 am

Hey angel, sorry for not replying here earlier but I've been abit busy with gf coming home etc. Nice app and to back you up I totally vouch for you, but get some levels and we'll see later. Hope you're enjoying Elysium ^_^ From the people I've invited there you are by far the most experienced in terms of understanding Mmos, probably from your WoW experience.

I'll push a good word for you into Plox' head when you have met the level required Smile
Searinox
Searinox
Muffin's Slave

http://www.andreask.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down