Condemned Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to Condemned

Go down

Application to Condemned Empty Application to Condemned

Post  Raikanic Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 am

Character Name : Raikanic

Character Class : Elementalist

Character Level : 42 and started Sunday night the 21st of Dec on Cyripus server.

Have you played Archlord before? If so where and to which level ? Evengarda 47 Knight Raikon with Guild Olympus and 45 Archer Raikan unguilded

Were you recommended to the guild by a current member, if so who ? I have not been recommended.

Do you agree to the requirements of the guild ? Yes completely

Why would you like to be part of the guild? I want to get the full experience of the game and to do so I need a guild that goes through every part of it.

I have been apart of multiple Castle Sieges in support of Genesis in my old guild Olympus and would like to finally be in the guild that actually gets the castles. I am a very active player and am on almost every night of the week for multiple hours. I have a good amount of mmo experience with mmos from FFXI, WOW and RFONline. I have vent and am a cc buyer. I have stood outside of Tullans Southgate with your guild a few times and have engaged in pvp with some of your lower lvl members such as Wiki which is the reason i have taken interest in your guild. I plan to be lvl 50 in the next few days so i can fit into your lvl range better. Please take this application seriously. If accepted I will show you i can be a helpful and productive member of condemned. Thanks.

Raikanic

Back to top Go down

Application to Condemned Empty edit

Post  Raikanic Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:57 am

Currently only 41.69
Planned on making 42 but had to get off a little early cause of family. Ill be 42 right after i get on in the morning.

Raikanic

Back to top Go down

Application to Condemned Empty Re: Application to Condemned

Post  Plox Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:15 am

Apply to frogs ingame ( pre 50 guild ).
Plox
Plox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application to Condemned Empty .

Post  Raikanic Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:36 am

alright thanks will do.